Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Favorite People

Mahalo

Photo by Dana Higashi

VCA Pet Hospitals, Waimalu, Hawaii
Dr. Miyasaki saved my life. If it was not for her kind and caring kennel side manner and the life saving back surgery I would not be able to walk over a mile everyday today. 
Thank you Dr. Miyasaki. 
Love, Mochi
P.S. Thanks for the cookies :-)


 To Family and Fans

Pack Leader and Pet Advisor Dana
Dog Walker and Washer Darren
TI Design
Web Advisor Quaerendus

To the Pet People and Plant Owners

Thank you for your love, support, and sense of humor for this project and for my life. It made having to walk twice a day painless and actually fun except for the sunlight, heat, and humidity.  That's me taking a break during my walk (below).

This is a dynamic site and plants, flowers, fruits and dogs are captured in a moment in time. Some flowers don't last but a couple of hours and the site reflects the impermanence of life.


Disclaimer

 Copyright 2013 Wendy Nakano. All Rights Reserved.
All photographs by the author unless otherwise indicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment